One computer, Three Internet Addicts

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, December 21, 2007 At 10:40 AM |

As mentioned before, hubby and I decided to return the laptop I bought 'coz it kinda caused much trouble. So, we're back into this one and only computer of my hubby's.

His business needs internet connection, mine, too. And, mybabyhana sometimes thinks she needs it as well to check out (read: play in) some sites provising online games such as Barneys, PBS Kids, Barbie, etc.

So, can you imagine how tired the computer would be with me and him, plus mybabyhana, three internet addicts?

Well, we're just trying to make a living (and mybabyhana is just trying to have fun). I believe the compie (its nickname) would understand anyway.

So, compie, we all love you, please take care and stay out of viruses and be healthy!

Labels: , , ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker