Sad Wednesday Nights

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, January 17, 2007 At 2:28 PM |

Every Wednesday Nights, I look up the sky...
Searching for your face.

Every Wednesday Nights, I go to your room...
Wishing you were still there.

Every Wednesday Nights, I call your name...
Hoping that you would answer.

Every Wednesday Nights, my heart aches...
Missing you soo deeply, Dear Jidah.

Jidah: GrandMa

Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Sonny Says:

Hey sweetie,
I so do feel with you. I miss my mommy every day.

Big Hugs for you,
Sonny

 
 
Blogger Sonny Says:

Everytime the pain's too strong I listen to Robbie Williams' Nan's Song:

[...]And now she lives in heaven
But I know they let her out
To take care of me

There's a strange kind of light
Caressing me tonight
Pray silence my fear she is near
Bringing heaven down here

I miss your love I miss your touch
But I'm feeling you every day
And I can almost hear you say
'You've come a long way baby'

And now you live in heaven
But I know they let you out
To take care of me

There's a strange kind of light
In my bedroom tonight
Pray silence my fear she is near
Bring your heaven down here

You taught me kings and queens
While stroking my hair
In my darkest hour I know you are there
Kneeling down beside me
Whispering my prayer[...]


It always makes me crying over and over, but I feel better then.

My thoughts are with you.
Hugs

 
 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

Thanks for sharing that beautiful poem about your grandmother.

 
 
Blogger Tanya Kristine Says:

Aww...death can be so empty. but not for the person leaving...they are filled with joy.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi Girls,

Thanks so much for the support. Last Wednesday was painful. I just hope that time will heal.

*hugs*

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker