A new look - again!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, October 20, 2006 At 3:45 PM |

After changing the look of my blog into:



and



and being happy about it, yesterday, I had to face the fact that it couldn't last long. Suddenly, the look became a mess and I got frustated!

So, now, I change it again.

The previous one was designed by V4NY. Thanks, V4NY, it made my blog looked fabulous.

Now, I got the the design from Ms. Zoot. Thanks, Miss, for designing something with green and pink, my favorite colors.

But, I don't know why the banner and footer still aren't showing up. I'll deal with them some other time.

BTW, I might be off the line for quite some time...I'm taking office leaves for Idul Fitri. That means I don't have any internet connections unless I go to the cyber cafe not far from my house. If I've got time, I promise to be online. I'd like to share with you my Idul Fitri experience.

Alora...ciao!

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

I was trying to figure out why this sounded so familiar. This is celebrated in Trinidad also.

Then this coming Saturday we have Diwali. Oh how I miss it. All the pretty lighted diyas. We used to drive around to look at them. I guess I forgot about that all these years.

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

I had stopped trying to redesign my blog.. I don't like the green background but can't do much about it. I'm scared i'll screw up and unwanted things happen!

 
 
Blogger Jay Says:

The look is very nice.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi Atasha,

Diwali..isn't it an Indian Holiday? Just guessing and trying to search a memory inside my brain of my previous boss who happens to be an Indian.

Hi Liza,

I got scared, too, sometimes. But I just love to 'play' with the codes, altho' most of the time I get heacaches out of it. :D

and Jay,

Thanks so much...thanks to Miss Zoot!

BTW, FYI, I can't help it getting away from the internet that long. I used my hubby's mobile phone to get connected. Thanks, Abi my Hubby!

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Yes it is Indian. We have quite the mix back home and I guess I sort of miss it. Many Hindu and Muslim.

You're a blogging addict! Hahaha I haven't used my phone to connect yet but I am sure if I am away for any length of time it will be utilized :-)

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Did I mention anywhere that I tagged you. Sorry if I did already. I just can't remember anything these days. Whenever you get time to visit my blog please do

 
 
Blogger Meira{FB} Says:

I'm afraid to mess with my blog too much.

Yours looks great!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Atasha, I also did tag you but I think I must have forgotten to tell you.

I've checked out your blog but couldn't find the tagging post.

Well...yes, I'm an addict...hahaha!

And, thanks for all of you who think the look is nice :D

 
 
Blogger MaR Says:

Your new look is pretty!

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

I love the banner!

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

http://ameyerificlife.blogspot.com/2006/10/meme-nine-weird-things-about-me.html

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker