I'm frustated!!!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, October 19, 2006 At 1:50 PM |

I did manage to make my sidebar look like he way it was before...

But then, another disaster showed up!

My footer is not on the right place and the background image is not showing up!

Now, I'm totally frustated!!!

Again, I skip my TT...

And...I don't think I'll check out my blog until tomorrow...

Thanks for coming and please, if you can help me...my email address is nuts_is_good at yahoo.com.

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Ok out of curiousity I viewed your blog with Firefox and it's almost the same. Except your little flowers are on the bottom of your sidebar. But I see everything. Not so with Internet Explorer. Your side bar is completely blank.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker