My blog was ruined - Save your codes in a file!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, October 19, 2006 At 11:24 AM |

I don't know how it happened. The last time I turned out the computer yesterday, my blog looked just fine!

But this morning, I found out that it didn't look the way it was supposed to be!!! And I checked out the template some codes were missing!

Damn! I feel like crying!

Now I had to use the old template, the one I saved about 2 months ago! Can you imagine that I have to put all the stuffs back in my sidebar???

And, I feel so stupid for not updating the file where I keep the codes.

So, I remind you all...

Don't forget to save the codes / template in a word file or in a notepad!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I am sorry that you had this happening to you. I always have my files backup - even now with WP - because I mess sometimes up my sidebar. Always good to have a backup. Hope you will have everything back to normal soon.

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

That is horrible. Yes leave it and tackle it some other time. These things will give you a headache. Hope you get everything back to the way it was. I have 2 back-ups. That is how afraid I am of losing it.

Good Luck

 
 
Blogger Uisce Says:

have you tried resurrecting a past version from google's cache? you might be able to piece together something from that.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I feel your pain. Hope everything becomes better the next time you turn on your computer! c",)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep your advice in mind. Thanks.

Rach

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker