Thursday Thirteen: My Job

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, September 04, 2008 At 9:35 PM |

my used-to-be-empty-now-it-looks-different desk at the office

Currently, I'm working as a web content editor for http://astro-oasis.com/en/. What must I do? And, what makes me love this job?

Here are the answers:
  1. I have to update the website at least four to five times a week.
  2. I write articles on various Astro Oasis programs.
  3. I have the chance to watch various excellent documentaries--because I have to write about them.
  4. I prepare live chat events with various Indonesian prominent people.
  5. I also have to do some reporting jobs should there be any interesting external or internal events.
  6. I have to submit program schedules once a month--and that takes me about 2 whole days to complete.
  7. I also have to submit daily praying time.
  8. I prepare monthly report on visitors and hits.
  9. I manage the whole content.
  10. I have to connect with the website provider--which is quite challenging!
  11. I love this job because it suits my passion (writing and web content editing)
  12. It relates to my belief, so I tend to become more religious.
  13. It broadens my knowledge.

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Nina Pierce Says:

Wow. Sounds like a wonderful job. Happy T13.

And I saw that cutie patootie below. Oh, she's got kissable cheeks!

 
 
Blogger Mia Celeste Says:

Your job sounds really interesting. Happy TT!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Sounds cool! Can I have your job? Hehe, just kidding. Nice to see TTs that show how one loves what they do :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

alhamdulillah, ini yang namanya berkah.. mencintai pekerjaan kan gak dialami sm smua orang,mba..
sukses trus yaa :-)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker