[Review] P.S. I Love You

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, July 11, 2008 At 4:55 PM |

It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me kiss my husband right after I finished watching.

It's not simply about husband-wife relationship and how you deal with your days after your spouse passes away. It's also about mother-daughter relationship as well as friendship.

I think, it's the kind of movie a pushy and harsh wife must watch--not that I'm one of them, just ask my hubby should you not believe my saying ;D.

There is a statement of Patricia, Holly's Mom, that in a way touched me deeply, "You know the worst thing for a parent... second after losing a child? Watching your child head for the same life you had. You can't stop it. It's a terrible, helpless feeling. Makes you angry all the time."

Patricia, I have to disagree with you. You CAN stop it. Amin.

One thing for sure, I can't wait to read the novel! :D

Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Titish Says:

Bagusan novelnya lho...
Tp toh aku nangis jg nontonnya =P

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker