TT - Books I've read (3)

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, February 07, 2008 At 10:16 AM |


  1. Hello Kitty: The Remarkable Story of Sanrio and the Billion Dollar Feline Phenomenon
  2. Falling Angels
  3. Girl with a Pearl Earring
  4. Michelangelo's Notebook
  5. On Writing
  6. Web Copy That Sells: The Revolutionary Formula for Creating Killer Copy Every Time
  7. Follow Your Heart
  8. The Orange Girl
  9. Sam's Letters to Jennifer
  10. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
  11. Zoya
  12. Peel My Love Like an Onion: A Novel
  13. Totto-Chan: The Little Girl at the Window

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Unknown Says:

I take it that is Stephen King's, On Writing. Great book. Interesting list. Happy T13!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I've read On Writing by Stephen King a couple of times, and I expect I'll read it a couple of times more at least.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I haven't read a single one of these. I'll have to check them out!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas made me cry so hard! Thanks for reminding me of this one...I haven't read it in awhile.

 
 
Blogger Bloggers Says:

Those are some great books.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker