TT - 13 Random Things about Me Today

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, February 28, 2008 At 8:07 AM |


  1. I'm being vulnerable since last night, I hope things do get better.
  2. My mother's maid had to go back home to her kampung because her mother is ill.
  3. Due to #2, I have to do everything by myself--normally she can help me doing little things like doing the laundry and ironing--how I hate ironing!
  4. My daughter and I made a promise to "be good" while the maid is away. Hope this really works!
  5. I've just looked for a kindergarten for my daughter and got shocked while seeing the tuition and fees!
  6. I need some more sleep!
  7. Two days ago, I talked on the phone with Liza, my dear blogging friend from Malaysia who came to Jakarta for some business. I wish I could meet her.
  8. I need to buy a monitor. Previously, I borrowed my cousin's but now he has to use it.
  9. I get stressed easily and I hate myself for that!
  10. I'm glad that I have Nonie as my best friend. She has always been there for me. We can cry together then laugh together. That sounds crazy but it helps me save my sanity.
  11. I don't know what to prepare for today's breakfast *It's 08.20 in my country*
  12. I am on a diet.
  13. According to my friend, #9 is the result of #12...is it true?!

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Blogger Open Grove Claudia Says:

I hope your maid's mom gets better! That sounds so very hard!

My TT is Food for thought.

 
 
Blogger SandyCarlson Says:

I hope you get all the rest and peace you need!

 
 
Blogger Melanie Says:

When you are on a diet it is harder to want to cook! Hope you find rest!

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

one of the reasons we get stressed is due to poor nutrition, so yes, it could be true. don't starve yourself; make sure you're eating right and find a way to relax. ok? ok. happy tt.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Diets stress me out beyond belief! But, Chuck has great advice. My advice (to myself even) is to eat breakfast. I usually forget and it stalls out my metabolism.

Diet-shmiet..you are gorgeous!

 
 
Blogger Melanie Says:

Diets make me get stressed too. That's probably the reason you're feeling stressed.

 
 
 
 
Blogger Shoshana Says:

Awww, don't hate yourself for being stressed easily, it adds to it.

And tuition, don't even get me started. The average in our area is 17K per child. I have five.

Shoshana at Just Say These Words

 
 
Blogger storyteller Says:

Seems like you've got a lot of 'real life' stressors going on right now and dieting could be adding to the problems you're experiencing. I agree with Chuck and Secret Agent Mama ... eat a healthy breakfast and choose healthy snacks when your energy drops. Exercise helps too if you can make time with a little one around.
Hugs and blessings,

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I need more sleep too! Been sick the past couple of days and been up coughing all night! Happy TT

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

It's always a blessing to have someone to cry with and laugh with! Hope things start looking up for you..

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

rest and peace to you. I hope everything comes together and her mom is better soon so that you can get the help you need.

~X

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I like lists like these. Little glimpses into life. Happy TT!

 
 
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried Says:

Sounds like a rough patch. Hang in there and stick to your guns, especially where that diet is concerned. Think of the extra housework as helping burn calories!

Hang in there!!!

 
 
Blogger Nathalie Says:

take care, and instead of dieting, try tackling your entire food pattern: don't starve yourself, just eat smaller and healthier portions, at least three to five times a day.
Hang in there!
Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

 
 
Blogger Sunshinelene Says:

# 9 result of # 12. i agree! and if one day u get tired, you will have a rebound of the few pounds you've lost. ur stomach needs food. not just milk. try to do some exercise to perk you up and you may avoid carbs eventually but don't forget the protein. don't deprive yourself of the healthy foods or else you get weak and sick. Ulcer is real bad - it can lead to more serious stomach illness.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker