TT - Books I've read (2)

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, January 31, 2008 At 10:08 AM |


  1. The Cat Mummy
  2. How To Start And Run A Small Book Publishing Company: A Small Business Guide To Self-Publishing And Independent Publishing
  3. The Bride Stripped Bare: A Novel
  4. I Don't Know How She Does It
  5. Hannah's Gift: Lessons from a Life Fully Lived
  6. For Matrimonial Purposes
  7. The Mistress of Spices
  8. The Anastasia Syndrome
  9. The Godfather
  10. Omerta
  11. 22 Indigo Place
  12. You Belong to Me
  13. Ocean Sea

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I haven't read any of those, but it was a good TT. I will have to check out a few of those.

Maribeth
www.marnini.wordpress.com

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

The only two I have read are the two by Mario Puzo. The Godfather was brilliant, but I had to force myself to finish Omerta.

 
 
Blogger Robin Says:

I really liked I Don't Know How She Does It. I liked Mistress of Spices as well, but HATED the movie.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker