TT - Books I've read (1)

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, January 24, 2008 At 11:25 PM |


  1. Creative Wisdom for Writers (Paperback)
  2. Frankie, Peaches and Me (Stella Etc.)
  3. Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable
  4. Nemesis (Miss Marple Mysteries)
  5. Who Moved My Cheese
  6. Third Year at Malory Towers
  7. A Lucky Luke adventure - Billy the Kid
  8. Asterix and the Big Fight
  9. The Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants
  10. The Cat Mummy
  11. The Princess Diaries
  12. The Mystery of the Green Ghost (Alfred Hitchcock & the Three Investigators 4)
  13. Good Old Secret Seven
Wanna guess the writer?


Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Melanie Says:

Good Grief..I have not read ANY of these! Now I have a good list to take with me to the library. Thanks!

 
 
Blogger Bloggers Says:

those are some great reads. thank you for sharing.

 
 
Blogger Sandee Says:

Oh my, I haven't read any of these. Have a great TT. :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Nadiah we must have a lot in common. I've read over half those books, but then we writers tend to read a lot eh?

That was a great list. Have a great Thursday!

 
 
Blogger MsSnarkyPants Says:

I haven't read a single one of those either. Seen a few of the movies though. Happy TT!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I honestly didn't know The Princess Diaries was a real book. I thought they were pulling my leg. The Mystery of the Green Ghost is the only story I've read out of your list. But great TT and thanks for stopping by too!

 
 
Blogger Grandmother Wren Says:

You've just reminded me that I meant to read 'Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants'.
Thank you!
Great list!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I've read that Asterix book! In fact, I think I've read most of them. Love them!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker