Pregnancy...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Sunday, December 16, 2007 At 8:02 AM |

No, I'm not pregnant...yet...

Ok, I admit it, I haven't got my period, it's been 14 days late. But, it doesn't mean I'm pregnant. It's been the 3rd times since I stopped having the pills and the last 2 times, I got the period eventually.

To be honest, we're not ready for it yet. But, we won't say no to God's will. Actually, now, we're kinda excited about it.

Like the second time when it was late...we already had a cute nickname for the supposed-to-be baby in my tummy. So, when finally I got the period, we were kinda sad.

Funny isn't it?

But, pregnant or not, I'm planning to visit my ob/gyn sometimes next week.

Say, I'm pregnant...I really wish that it will be a boy ;D well, coz if it's not, there will be another pregnancy in the next 4 years!

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker