My Dreams for the Year of 2008

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, December 06, 2007 At 8:36 AM |

Don't want to call them resolutions. I'd rather call them 'my dreams'...

  1. Publish several novels that I have been writing.
  2. Write other novels and publish them.
  3. Write more stories and Get them published in magazines.
  4. Write non-fictions.
  5. Translate more books.
  6. Read more.
  7. Make my online second-hand book business go smoothly.
  8. My husband's hardware business gets bigger and bigger.
  9. Blog more.
  10. Get more income and save more money.
  11. Lose weight! (Ever since I worked at home, I've gained 5 pounds...ok, more... ;D)
  12. Decor my room.
  13. Get my daughter to a good school.

Wish for more TT?

Gail Devers:
Keep your dreams alive


Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Dreamer Says:

:) Hope u get those done in 2008! Happy TT!

 
 
Blogger jenn Says:

I need to lose weight too!
Happy tt!

 
 
Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum Says:

Great List! A lot of those are mine too for 2008!

 
 
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us Says:

Blog more? I wish I could say that, my goal is to blog LESS! :)

And lose weight OF COURSE!

 
 
Blogger My Busy Life Says:

Great list, I am with you on loosing a few pounds. Mine is up too.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm gonna lose weight, blog a bunch AND write my novel! We'd be good friends!! :D

 
 
Blogger SJ Reidhead Says:

From one writer to another - the money thing is just a dream!

The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

 
 
Blogger Nicholas Says:

Good luck with all of those!

 
 
Blogger candyQ Says:

Let's lose weight together! :o)

 
 
Blogger Denise Patrick Says:

I hope you achieve all of that and more.

Thanks for visiting my TT!

 
 
Blogger Sharon Says:

Good list. I do Weight Watchers and it's been very successful for me. :)
And ditto on the make more money, save more one! Such a dream of mine, too!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I like your dreams. Some good choices in there. I hope that you get those books published...and I've always wanted a little book shop.

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

 
 
Blogger Natalie Says:

I hope your dreams come true! :)

My Thursday Thirteen is up too! :)

 
 
Blogger Kate Says:

I hope you can achieve all this. Good luck.

 
 
Blogger la bellina mammina Says:

Great list of dreams! Good luck :-)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker