How I Want My Days in Paris to Be!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, November 29, 2007 At 4:26 PM |

Previously, I have told you about my desire to go to France. Not, I will focus on Paris, its capital.

I have some friends living there. I bet they want me to stay at their place, even for just one night. But, that's what I want. I'd rather not stay in the hotels--which have almost the same feeling everywhere, don't you think?--and would prefer to look for a Paris bed and breakfast instead.

I'd rather live it. No, I don't think I want to be one of the tourists. I want to feel the life, the beautiful life in the wonderful city. And, that will do only in the B&B Paris. I'd also be able to practice my French. I've been speaking the language since I was 18--now I'm 30 and no, I'm not ashamed of that number, yet--ad I'd love to just speak and speak that lovely language all my trip. And, don't forget, la cuisine! I'll be indulging my tongue with some French delicious meals.

What a lovely imagination! Wish it to happen anytime soon.

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Smiler Says:

I love Paris too. In fact it's one of my favorite cities from the travels I've done so far. I hope you get to visit there soon, I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.
Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker