TT: My 13 Idul Fitri Preparations

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, October 11, 2007 At 5:08 AM |


  1. Bake Kaastengel (cookies made of edam cheese)
  2. Bake Naastar (cookies with pineapple filling)
  3. Bake Chocolate Cookies
  4. Bake Katetong (Lidah Kucing a.k.a Cat’s tongue: a kind of cookies)
  5. Fry some nuts
  6. Clean the house up
  7. Buy cakes for my mom and mother-in-law
  8. Buy new clothing for my daughter, my hubby and me
  9. Get some small changes (At Lebaran Day, normally we give some small amount of money to kids—nieces, nephews, cousins)
  10. Make Ketupat (solid ride in the form of square)
  11. Donate rice (3,5 liter) to the poor as dzakat
  12. Donate some amount of money as infaq
  13. Polish my heart the cleanest way possible

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Lots of baking going to happen! Happy TT.

 
 
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried Says:

If you bake half as well as my neighbor, I'm coming over!

Have a terrific holiday and a great TT.

 
 
Blogger K.M. Saint James Says:

Sounds like a fabulous celebration. Enjoy.

 
 
Blogger Lori Says:

It sounds like you have it under control:) I love home made cookies...yum. Happy TT.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Sounds wonderful.

Have a great celebration

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Sounds a great lists! Good luck:)

Mines up here;
Thursday Thirteen

Happy TT!

 
 
Blogger Bloggers Says:

Those sound great!! Yummo.

my 13 is up on working at home mom.

 
 
Blogger Minkydo Says:

Lots and lots of baking going at your place. It will smell divine.

 
 
Blogger Denise Patrick Says:

Sounds like a great time will be had by all.

Happy TT!

 
 
Blogger Karen Says:

Have a wonderful celebration -- but don't wear yourself out cooking!
Happy TT!

 
 
Blogger Mitchypoo Says:

I'm hungry now! Happy TT!

 
 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri..lama tidak ke mari..

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker