Today Exactly One Year Ago...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, September 27, 2007 At 8:39 PM |





...my GrandMa passed away...

I miss her so much...


Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Blogger Joyful Days Says:

I am so sorry. Offering my condolences.

 
 
Blogger Danielle Marie Peck Says:

What beautiful pictures you have to remember her. I'm sorry you're hurting.

 
 
 
Blogger rievees Says:

U're lucky for having the chance to cherish moments with ur grandma..
I never had that chance..
I didn't know both of my grandmas..

 
 
Blogger Susannah Says:

My condolences to your family.

You might be interested to know that Marriage Monday has a new home. If you're planning to share your marriage wisdom this week (open topic) I'd love to have you link up at Chrysalis.

Blessings, e-Mom

 
 
Anonymous diva Says:

i am sorry but please be strong..

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker