Wordless Wednesday - My GrandMa's 72nd Birthday

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, January 17, 2007 At 11:06 AM |


Jakarta, September 16th, 2003

WW

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

She don't look too happy.

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

It's great that you shared that Nadiah! How are you doing? I mean dealing with your loss. I know it's been a little while but I know the pain is always there.

(((HUGS)))

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Yes, Rose, she was sick already at that time. She got amputated in 2001.

I don't feel too good, Atahsa, especially every Wednesday Nights since she passed away on wednesday night. I still miss her so badly.

*hugs Atasha* --> I really need these great hugs

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Happy birthday to your grandmom!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Sorry to hear about your loss. I didn't know until I read your newer post. Sounds like you miss her a lot.

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

I feel sorry about your loss of your beloved Grandma... thanks for showing this cute birthday picture of her.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

 
 
Blogger Crazy Working Mom Says:

Thanks for sharing the picture and the beautiful memories. : )

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Thanks for sharing that post with us.What special relationship you had with her

 
 
Blogger Sonny Says:

My dear Nad!
Please, don't let it get you down. I know how you feel. I miss my mommy every day. The pain will never go away, but it will get less. Keep you granny in memory. That'll help. Just think of the good times you had together.

Hugs, Hugs, Hugs,
Sonny

Please stop by my blog too!
I will excercise for comments!!!

 
 
Blogger JHS Says:

You poem broke my heart. Tomorrow is the 15th anniversary of my father's death, so I empathize!

My WW is posted, too, so drop by!

 
 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

I hope that your grandma's happy memories will somehow ease the pain of your loss.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

She is always with you...in pictures like this one, in your heart, you will see her in your child...and at least when she looked at the cake it said 27! (ok so it was backward but so what!)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They ease my pain.

*hugs*

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker