Thursday Thirteen: 13 DVDs my daughter and I wish to have

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, January 11, 2007 At 2:28 PM |
















Join TT!

Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Caylynn Says:

Great list of DVDs! :) Easy to tell which ones are on your daughter's list. ;) I hope you receive some of these soon!

Happy T13. :)

 
 
Blogger Tink Says:

I have a few of those and I hope you'll have them too soon!
Thanks for visiting my TT.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I like your TT. Bambi is an all-time favorite of mine. 50 First Dates is cute. And Boys Don't Cry is very moving, and gritty.

I also like your blog very much.:)

 
 
Blogger Miss Lee Says:

Nice list! I Love those movies (I like Blue's Clues! Yey!) Adam Sandler is the best, isn't he?

 
 
Blogger Le laquet Says:

50 first dates!!! Love it, makes me cry laughing every time. A great list Happy TT

 
 
Blogger K Says:

A great list! I hope you'll be able to get them all. I loved 50 First Dates and My Bestfriend's Wedding

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Great list! My daughter & I love Adam Sandler movies.

Here's a wish that you soon have them all in your collection.
~ Heather

 
 
Blogger John Holland Says:

Great list.

My 13 are up.

 
 
Blogger TopChamp Says:

Lots of good films! Watched Love Actually not so long ago as it was screened at Christmas on telly.

I'm impressed that you have been published already several times - congrats.

I'll pop back another time to see what else you've been up to & what you think of the films once you watch them.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Wow, thanks :D

Can't wait to watch them :D

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

I love Adam Sandler too! I've seen all those except Life's Beautiful..will look for it one day.

 
 
Blogger Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta Says:

Great Tt. 11 and 12 are my favorite movies! Cute too that you included Barney. My Son LOVED Barney for years and was a Barney and his sister was baby Bop for halloween 3 years in a row!. Thanks for stopping by my TT Terrific Teens!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Glad that you all like the list :D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker