Happy 2nd Anniversary to My 1st Blog!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Sunday, January 21, 2007 At 10:38 AM |

Yup, this is my very 1st blog. I started it on January 21st, 2005. My 1st post was about writing as my hobby and profession.

I've been enjoying these 2 years of blogging. Enjoy it so much that I don't think I can live without it. Yes, I have to admit...I AM ADDICTED.

Aren't we all?

Labels: , , , ,

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Yes we are all addicted to blogging. I believe it is a form of therapy for us all in one way or another. I need to write about things so blogging is necessary for me.

I enjoyed reading your first entry on your blog :-)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Glad that you like it, Atasha...

You've got it right...it's a sort of therapy.

 
 
Blogger M Taher Says:

Hi Nad
I saw your comment at blog of the Day Awards. I read some of your posts, and see excellent parties, fun, pictures, and lots of traffic.
I have my own way of critiquing websites and blogs. If you wish to get a sample of my way of looking at my own blog (aka self-appraisal), write to me at mt2222 @ yahoo .com
Wish you all the best

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Happy 2nd anniversary!!

I think it's a positive addiction... LOL!
-intan-

 
 
Blogger sunnyday Says:

BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, NADIAH!! Congratulations for reaching the two-year mark =)

I know what you mean about being "addicted" to blogging. As for me, I try to practice moderation in everything; that way I maintain some balance in my life. So even if there are days that I'd like to spend just blogging, blogging and more blogging, I sticke to my schedule and end up doing the things I should be doing (sometimes I'm not so successful though, haha).

Btw, thanks for passing by my blog from time to time and for commenting, too. =) Happy weekend.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker