Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, January 15, 2007 At 5:25 PM |

Last Saturday night, one of the TV stations in my country played this great movie, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. It's about mixed marriage. It's about love. It touched my heart. It might touch yours, too.

Five stars for this movie.

Read the whole plot here...

Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger K Says:

It sounds interesting. I would like to watch it

 
 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Funny they showed it here too yesterday but I didn't watch it. It's a shame I've heard so much about this movie for years and never saw the entire thing just pieces. As good as any movie can be I am antsy and can't seem to sit still for an entire show. I should have recorded it and watched it when I got some time. I'm sure to do it next time it airs

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

What a coincidence that they showed it too there.

Yup watching the recorded one is better. You can skip the ads :D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker