TT - 13 Inspirations

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, December 21, 2006 At 11:21 AM |

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

There are many things that inspire my writing. There are also places that do. There are also people. And, here they are:
  1. Other writers - I love reading other writers' life/biography since it gives me lots of inspirations for me to keep writing.
  2. Books - any kind of books. Fictions and non-fictions. Usually, after finishing a book, ideas come to mind.
  3. Friends - it's not that I write about my friends' life or anything. But, after hanging out or having a chat with them, I kinda get inspired.
  4. TV - not all shows...but some of them make me think and come up with ideas
  5. My Baby Hana - I have a special blog for her. And she makes me want to write and write again.
  6. Restroom / toilet - I have this bizarre habit: sitting down for such a long time on the toilet seat. Sometimes I read, some other time, I simply think. And, that gives me ideas!
  7. Bus - in the bus, I see many people. Different kind of people. Sometimes one or two give me ideas on my writing just by watching them.
  8. Discussions - I love discussing about anything with anyone. And, yes, it's inspiring!
  9. Weddings - yup, wedding gives me lots of ideas...lots of them
  10. Bed - I do my thinking in the bed, mostly before I sleep. Usually, I write the ideas that come down on the paper so tomorrow I can follow them up.
  11. While browsing & blogging - I bet you do, too.
  12. Beautiful pictures/photos - my brother has a great talent on photography and his shots are so great that they are totally inspiring.
  13. My life - yeah...my best friend's comment on my first published short story was "It's you, isn't it?" Well, it wasn't, dear! ;P

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Unknown Says:

those are great inspirations

 
 
Blogger Laura Says:

and i am looking for inspiration. fun list.
my tt is up.

 
 
Blogger Jamie Says:

I love your list. I love reading biographies myself, you can get so much from them.

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

A great and inspiring TT!

Merry Christmas to you and yours,
San
P.S.: Please visit my TT #6 - Thanks a lot!

 
 
Blogger Caylynn Says:

Great sources of inspiration! Thanks for sharing. :)

 
 
Blogger bernie Says:

Your post inspired me to link to you from my TT 13 things - what is it?

 
 
Blogger Sparky Duck Says:

I get my inspirations in the bathroom too, though its usually the shower.

 
 
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried Says:

Wow. I mostly get inspired in the shower. I should try some of these places you've mentioned.

happy TT!

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Those days my siblings (including me) love to read anything we can grab inside the toilet..while doing business. I stopped when somebody says it's not encouraged to do so in our religion..but my brothers still do that..maybe they get inspirations too! LOL..

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker