Thursday 13 - Totally Random

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, December 07, 2006 At 2:17 PM |


  1. I wish I were in my office writing articles, browsing and blogging (I'm in an internet cafe now).
  2. My babyHana is sleeping in my parents' house so I can go to the cafe (it's 2.30 pm now).
  3. I took my babyHana for a trial in a preschool. She enjoyed it, I did, too.
  4. Feeling extremely proud of my daughter for being good at school.
  5. I miss my co-worker, Rani...you'd better read this, girl, when we meet again, next week.
  6. My hubby's not feeling well but he had to go to work for his big project, I thank God for this.
  7. I miss my computer at the office...huhhuu...
  8. I don't know what else to say...hehehe...
  9. It's been 1 hour 17 minutes 37 seconds since I started logging in.
  10. I'm reading Lying in Bed by Polly Samson. See picture above for the cover. BTW, I love the cover so much, don't you?
  11. I'll be online until 3 pm.
  12. I met a dear friend, Widya, yesterday to accompany her designing her wedding invitation and to have lunch together. Miss you already, girl...
  13. Yippieeee...it's #13!

Labels:

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Nice list!
Hugs and Happy TT from Germany,
Sonny

http://sweetlikekitty.blogspot.com

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Thanks for sharing this very nice TT!


Happy TT from Germany,
S.

P.S.: In my part of the world it is still Thursday =)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

A nice list! That's great that little Hana did well in pre-school!

Hope you have a great Thursday and a great weekend!!

 
 
Blogger alisonwonderland Says:

'random' can be great! happy TT!

 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker