Engagement and Blogger Beta

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, December 18, 2006 At 12:13 PM |

Let me start with the first word of the above title. Who's got engaged? My cousin.

Yesterday, my family attended an angagement party held by my cousin and his fiancé. What was so special was that it was the fiancé's birthday. It was indeed funny.

Why?

Because the fiancé is my cousin's cousin from his mother side (I'm his cousin from his father's side). Some of his aunties and uncles were surprised.

But all of us prayed for their happiness.

Both are still studying (my cousin's 22 and his fiancé's 21). So, they won't get married until the next 2 years.

My brother, 26 years old, doesn't even have a girl friend. But hope soon he'll find his soulmate.

And now, about blogger beta.

Yes, finally I took the decision to move to Beta. Why? Don't know. I just feel like it.

:D

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker