Still @ the Office!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, July 04, 2008 At 7:01 PM |

I'm supposed to be at home by now. Oh no, actually there is a junior high reunion somewhere in the middle of the city. But, I prefer to stay @ the office so that I can pass next Monday in peace.

And, I was right. Exercising with the article and the look of the page on the website I'm currently working on took lots of time--which I did enjoy so much (Imagine, getting paid for doing what you like...that's heaven or what?!).

I'm working for Astro Oasis, a family TV channel with Islamic content, available 24 hours, 7 days a week, all year long. This channel is a part of TV channels available on pay TV service Astro Indonesia. And, I've been having great times!

Now, I really gotta go home. It's 7.05 PM already. Ok, for those workaholics, it's still too early to leave the office. But, I'm not one of those. I might love my job, but I miss my daughter already...

So, c ya! And, have a great weekend!

*I do MISS blogging!*

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker