No time to Blog

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 At 11:49 PM |



Oh my...it's been so long since my last post. I've been so busy with work that I have no time to really blog, share stories, pictures, and interesting events in my life--yeah, like you need them that badly.

But, I really do miss it. Not only posting but also visiting your blogs, commenting here and there, watching your kids grow. Yeah, DO miss it.

My life? How do I picture it now?

It's good. It's sometimes even so great that I thank Allah every single second. And, BTW, I feel like I'm more religious now. It's good. I think it could be because of my job--I work for a family tv channel with Islamic content--or it could be the monthly gathering in a Mosque near my house. Or, both.

My daughter is 4 now. She has graduated from the playgroup. She will be going to kindergarten next month. We have chosen Al-Hidayah, an Islamic school. We would like her to understand Islam well. Besides, it's nearby and it's not expensive.

My husband shaved his mustache last week and I almost didn't recognize him. I screamed, "You're not the one I fell in love with!"

Now, at least, I know why I fell in love with--no, no, I haven't been asking myself about it all these years (I've known him for almost 7 years now).

I think that's it for now. I hope I'll have the chance to visit your blogs, my dear fellow bloggers.

Labels: , , , , ,

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Hellooooooooooo *waving wildly* miss visiting you. Although you are super busy I am so happy things are going well. My husband shaved off his mustache once since we've been married and I must say I did not like it one bit :0)

That is a lovely photo of your daughter!

Take Care

 
 
Blogger ime' Says:

your daughter is cute :)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker