Enjoying Weekend

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, May 03, 2008 At 5:43 PM |

It's been a while since I could enjoy the beauty of a weekend. While working at home for about 7 months, I worked almost everyday, including weekend.

So, this first weekend of my going back to work at the office is somehow special. We went to a wedding this morning. And afterwards, I got a light massage from my maid. She is not a good one but she managed to get rid of my headache with her hands.

Tonight, there will be a family gathering to discuss about my cousin's wedding that will be held at the end of this month. Tomorrow, I might need to attend a book launching (part of work) in the morning and take my daughter to a story telling activity in a bookstore in the afternoon.

From where I see it, this weekend is a wonderful start for other upcoming weekends.

Have a nice weekend, y'all!

*I gotta explain the pic, the frog. Don't you see that he looks so happy? I feel exactly like what that frog feels: happy!*

Labels:

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker