I Will Still Be Writing at Home

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, April 19, 2008 At 9:51 PM |

Things might change a little in the next future. I might go back to work, 9 to 5 (in my country, Indonesia, it's 8 to 5 or 8.30 to 5.30...we tend to wake up earlier so the companies want us to come earlier than those living in the west). It's not for sure yet. I haven't signed any papers but the boss said, "Welcome aboard," already. We'll see.

The job might be kinda demanding, so, I don't think I'll have a chance to blog at the office. But, there is no way I'm gonna cut this hobby off. I definitely will still be writing blogging at home.

Writing/blogging is a great therapy, I have to admit. I feel much better after posting. I feel happier, more contented.

I know, these days I don't blog as often as before. Actually, because things run so fast in my life. First this and then that...than go back to this and next thing I know this turns out to be that again. Life has been like riding a roller coaster. So, getting time to blog here is hard.

But, know what, I managed to watch a TV series, Traveler. One of the TV stations in my country has just aired it and many people seemed to love it. But, the end was only like that? So disappointing. Why wouldn't ABC bring it back?

Well, at least, I could find an explanation HERE.

Now, I only have American and Indonesian Idol to watch!


Labels: , , , , ,

for this post

 
Blogger ime' Says:

heheheh... just make sure you're not forgetting to blog ;)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker