My daughter was ill

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, March 24, 2008 At 8:51 PM |

What is more frustrating for a mom than her baby being ill?

Last week, it was a hard week for me. First, she got some light fever. Then, she got hives. And, last, I found out that she got an infection.

My husband and I brought her to the pediatrician last Saturday. Then, we went for some pizza at Izzi Pizza. She loves Pizza so much, I don't know whether it was the medicines or the pizza that made her get well.

About the infection, I have to admit...it's my fault. Previously, I was so busy with deadlines and I let the maid took care of her. And, it seemed that the maid doesn't really care about health and hygiene.

So, now, everything about my baby is under my control. She's my everything and I hate it when she's not feeling well.

Know what, one of those nights, I didn't sleep until 2.30 am, watching her breathing like a paranoid! I bet I'm not the only one doing that, am I?

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

she will be okay soon

 
 
Blogger A Lost Writer Says:

Aw! Don't worry... I spent some pretty sleepless nights in January...watching my son breathe and constantly checking his temperature. Hang in there. :)

 
 
Blogger ime' Says:

semoga cepet sembuh yah...

 
 
Blogger la bellina mammina Says:

I know what you mean, I have a sick toddler too at the moment. Hope she gets well soon:-)

 
 
Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions Says:

Aww, sorry to hear she's sick. That's a gorgeous photo!!

My 3yo daughter is sick as well. I can definitely commiserate!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

This is what being a parent is all about, sacrificing our sleep for our miracle children. They are the best.

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Oh I hope she is okay by now. You did what every mothers do..I still check my baby's breathing once or twice at night even though she is not having any health problem.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker