WW - Rain Keeps Falling on My Garden

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, February 12, 2008 At 9:15 PM |






click pictures to enlarge

WW

Labels: , , ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Don't you just love the fresh look of the garden after a downpour? :)

Happy WW!

Come visit my entries here...
Sasha
She

 
 
Blogger Digital Flower Pictures Says:

That looks like a little too much rain.

Happy WW!

 
 
Blogger ellen b. Says:

Hope the sun comes out soon to dry up some of the puddles...

 
 
Blogger SandyCarlson Says:

Soon the fish will come!

What a beautiful garden.

 
 
Blogger Juliana Says:

I heard Jakarta flooded couple days ago... I also come from Jakarta but live in the netherlands

My WW : Special tree

 
 
Blogger jams o donnell Says:

THat's one wet garden! Happy WW

 
 
Blogger MammaMayMiller Says:

What a gorgeous garden you have!! I bet it smells amazing from all this rain...as long as nothing starts to rot ;)

 
 
Blogger Sandee Says:

Looks more like flooding to me, but I live in the desert. Great shots. Have a wonderful WW. :)

 
 
Blogger Jen Says:

How beautiful!!! A little wet though! Happy WW!

 
 
Blogger erika~ the inspired mama Says:

your garden is beautiful... rain and all!

 
 
Blogger Michelle Says:

That's quite a bit of rain you have there! Hopefully it makes your garden even more green. :D

Happy WW.

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Now I'm worried..will I get caught in flood there? (Hi Nadiah..I haven't got any details yet..will update you!)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Although it's soggy, your garden is beautiful. It's so green!

Happy WW!

 
 
Blogger Sunshinelene Says:

hi, am at wordless too using this blog: http://sunshineforlife.wordpress.com.

i posted my third entry last wednesday and my 4th this coming wednesday.

oh iwish to take photo too when outside of my apartment is flooded. :)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker