PMS

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, February 04, 2008 At 12:44 AM |

I don't know how many times I've been writing about this specific matter already. I hate it more than anything but seems like I have to live with it.

It's worst pick is two weeks before my period. Then, day by day until the D-day, it's getting better.

I get cranky. I feel like crying all the time. I remember those who have passed away, I miss them. Or, I remember all my misfortunes. I get upset quite easily. I'll be like a monster. I try to avoid contacts with others the best I can.

That drives me nuts. Normally, I tell my husband, "Honey, please forgive me if I don't 'behave'...I'm on my PMS."

Sometimes, he's being this good boy and understand that my being so bitchy means I need some space. But, some other times, he makes fun of it. Then, I have to stress it to him to just leave me alone.

Sometimes, it also makes me crave for food. Yet, it has a good point. Chocolate and ice cream might help me lessen my temper. But, I'm supposed to lose some weight, remember? It' so frustrating!

Oh, I hope there's no one in this world suffers from as bad PMS as I do...

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker