My Very First Snackie Sunday

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Sunday, February 17, 2008 At 1:53 PM |

Question:

DO YOU LIKE ANY FAST FOODS?
IF SO, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE?
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TASTY TREAT FROM THAT PLACE?


Answer:

Well, I'm not a big fan of fast foods--craving for them every single day kind of thing--and honestly, I try to keep my daughter away from them. Yet, frankly speaking I enjoy Wendy's chili baked potato, some Burger Kings', AW's Mozza Burger and Hokahoka Bento's prawn and teriyaki once in a blue moon.

When I was little, I loooooved KFC but growing up, I change my mind. I only take my daughter there--and McD--because it offers a free playing ground. My daughter also doesn't like the chicken, she prefers the spaghetti better.

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Oh I used to LOVE KFC as a kid too. It was much better then, maybe? I remember that actually being a meal choice in our house and we would get all excited on those nights!

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

I'm staying away from fast food too. But my kids love it.

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

hi~ thanks for visiting my blog..what a great blog you've got here! good evening!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker