WW (Tuesday Edition) - My Daughter's Expression

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, February 04, 2008 At 1:49 AM |


What do you have in mind, Girl?

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

So Sweet=)

 
 
Blogger ime' Says:

lucu bangeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd :D *kayak gue :P*

 
 
Blogger ellen b. Says:

She really seems to have some deep thoughts in that expression, beautiful...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

This is a beautiful picture.

 
 
Blogger MammaMayMiller Says:

What beautiful eyes...wonder what she's thinking?

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Sometimes I wish I can read the kids' mind! She's looking into the future!

 
 
Blogger Utah Mommy Says:

She is absolutely adorable girl. I am crossing finger that my next baby will be a girl. You have very pretty daughter. Happy WW!
Totally Worn Out
The Future Pianist

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker