Meet The "Write at Home Mom"

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, February 16, 2008 At 12:59 AM |

Previously, the blog title was WideImagination. It was something I wished for to help me write. Seems like I've got it now in me.

But now, I'd like to turn this blog into the real me, who and what I really am, now. I am now a Write at Home Mom. I work as a writer, I do it at home, and I'm a mom. So, the new title: Write at Home Mom suits me best.

So far, I enjoy working at home. Yet, we never know what will happen in the future. I might be working at an office again, one day. Who knows? But, for now...I like being a Write at Home Mom! I can take Hana to school, can see her whenever I want, can be the first to hear her funny new words, can be the one to answer her hilarious questions. And, many other things.

Now, if you happen to see "Write at Home Mom" somewhere...that's me!

:D

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker