It was her last dance...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, February 11, 2008 At 9:34 PM |

How I was sad reading this news. I cannot imagine how the husband felt when he saw his wife he has just married to only hours before passed away in his arms out of heart disease.

Marriage is supposed to be full of laughs and fun. But, when Kim Sjostrom breathed her last breath--right after her wedding dance, the happiness definitely disappeared and turned into sadness and tears.

However, the husband, Teddy Efkarpides, has given her the most wonderful moment right before she was gone for good.

It broke my heart knowing that he tried to console himself a list of "101 Reasons Why I Love You" that she gave him on their first Christmas together. Because, when he gets to #98, I bet he would shade a tear.

It says, "You're the one I want to grow old with."

Picture by:
Ben Earwicker
Garrison Photography
http://www.garrisonphoto.org/

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker