Indonesian Songs I Love Most These Days

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, February 16, 2008 At 2:14 PM |


Translation of lyrics:

I want to be there for you
I want to love your shortcomings
To always make you happy
No matter what
I promise to be there

("I Want" by Once)


Translation of lyrics:

Looking at the beauty of your smile
Makes me quiet and gets me stunned
I sense the most beautiful love in my heart
While you’re holding me tight

("You Are Made for Me" by Ungu)



Translation of lyrics:

You’re my blood
You’re my heart
You’re my life
You complete me
Oh dear, you’re so perfect…perfect

("Perfect" by Andra & The Backbone)



Translation of lyrics:

It reminds me of a heart
Showered by dreams
Where you went to, love
The lonely trip
You took by yourself
Strengthen your heart, love

("Before Light" by Letto)



Even if the sky is uneasy
The leaves fall
But my heart for you love shines like twinkling stars
Lightening my soul

("Forever Love" by D'Cinnamon)

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

"Sempurna" em TOB abis ya!

 
 
Blogger lola Says:

Nice songs :)
I don't really understand Malay or bahasa Indonesia anymore, but i loved the songs.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker