Friday's Feast!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, February 22, 2008 At 11:49 AM |


Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

I don't think I have...'coz I don't like if someone does it to me

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

no shaker...

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

Padang, West Sumatra. My uncle lives there and my hubby an daughter haven't been there.

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

Vanilla from Body Shop, my fave!

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

Chocolate Island, ingredients: chocolate chips (as much as you wish), 5 scoops of chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, brownies

Labels:

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

We, Indonesians, love The Body Shop's products, don't we? :)

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

hi sis, care for a link-ex?

korean food

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Great feast!

Yummy dessert.


Feel welcome to visit my feast at

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

 
 
Blogger bundle-o-contradictions Says:

Wow! That's quite the dessert!
:)

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

hi sis, just linked you up, too!

have a great day!

 
 
Blogger Helena Says:

I too felt the same way on appetizer, never liked practical jokes..they always seemed mean. You desert sounds yummy too, I love chocolate anything!

 
 
Blogger **"Liza"** Says:

great feast here.dessert sounds yummy..
Mine is here at My so called life

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker