Friday's Feast - I've lost 2.5 lbs!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, February 29, 2008 At 1:32 PM |


Click the spoon and fork picture to play!

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

My Daughter Hana, about 20 minutes ago.

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Skip dinner and get some diet milk to get rid of your hunger, do this for 5 days in a row and you'll lose 2.5 lbs...it works with me...*Yes, I've lost 2.5 lbs! Yippie!*

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

The sun.

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Beautiful scenery or abstract objects.

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?

If I managed to finish Tolstoy's Anna Karenina, it would be Anna Karenina. But, I didn't. Can we change the question into: "What is the longest book you'll be reading?" My answer will be Anna Karenina!

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Nice feast. Boy, I love your photos here...makes me drool...LOL

 
 
Blogger Natalie Says:

I can't skip dinner, I'd get too cranky. LOL!

 
 
Blogger Jen Says:

I need to do your soup, but I'd starve! Not really as I have tons of weight to lose. Great tip!

 
 
Blogger Michelle Says:

WTG on the weight loss! Happy feast and weekend. :D

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

We're sharing the salad.

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker