Friday's Feast - Bon Weekend!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, February 15, 2008 At 7:42 PM |

Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.

Is it weird if I can't think of anything?

Soup

Fill in the blank:

My favorite food is pizza but I like lasagna too.


Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

Any kind of wood will do. In my country we have kayu jati, I don't know the english word for that wood, but it's a very strong one.

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

My Mom. Imagine, she lives only five houses from mine and we use the phone?

Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?

I'm a WAHM, so I'm the boss here ;D

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Judy Says:

Happy Friday! It is SO not weird that you can't think of anything...if you read my feast, you'll see I have the exact same problem!

Have a great weekend.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Yummy feast! That photo makes me want to eat again! LOL

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Your dessert cracked me up! :)

Happy Friday.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

nice feast! can i have a slice of those foods in the pix?

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Its delicious feasting in here. Happy weekend.

 
 
Blogger Melanie Says:

I have a really hard time coming up with an answer for the first question too!

Stop by and see my very first Friday's Feast ;)

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Cool feast! We have been sick, so come check out my Thursday thirteen medicine cabinet and todays feast.

 
 
Blogger **"Liza"** Says:

like your dessert! yes sure mom is the boss!!go go mom!!

 
 
Blogger Princess Says:

What a feast! I am late, I know, but I came!
Hope you had a great FF.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker