Do You Like This Song?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, February 15, 2008 At 12:20 PM |

Lately, I've been turning into teenagers who are crazy about songs and try to memorize the lyrics.

I did that when I was 12-18 years old. I remembered every word of every song I loved. Afterwards, I didn't care that much.

And, now, suddenly, I don't know why...I become that young girl again. I collect lyrics.

Now, it's "Love of my Life" lyrics. It's a song by Queen. I guess Extreme sang it, too, back then when I was 14 or something, early 90's.

Love of my life...it's a sad song. But, I love to sing it because it has power inside the lyrics, the words. It's like you are trying to make your love of your life comes back to you. Well, the song doesn't tell if the love finally comes back or not. But, we have to appreciate the effort, don't you think?

So, let's sing together!

Love of my life - you've hurt me You've broken my heart and now you leave me Love of my life can't you see Bring it back, bring it back Don't take it away from me, because you don't know What it means to me Love of my life don't leave me You've taken my love, (all of my love) and now desert me Love of my life can't you see (Please bring it back) bring it back, bring it back (back) Don't take it away from me (take it away from me) Because you don't know (ooh ooh ooh know means to me) What it means to me Who will remember When this is blown over And everything's all by the way - (ooh yeah) When I grow older I will be there at your side to remind you How I still love you - (i still love you) Ooh, back - hurry back Please bring it back home to me Because you don't know what it means to me Love of my life Love of my life Ooh, ooh

Pictures by: Julia

Labels: , ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker