The Answer to Your Insurance Issues

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, February 05, 2008 At 9:05 PM |


What could be better than an insurance portal where you can get all the tips and information? An insurance portal that covers most major lines of insurance?

I have been getting insurance proposals yet I haven't applied to any of them. It just feels annoying to have people come to you and offer things. I prefer to apply for one only when I need it.

That is why I believe that such an insurance online portal would make a great thing for me. I go look for the type of insurance I need, then apply myself without having anyone pushing me to get an insurance I might not really need.

What about you? What do you think about an insurance portal like http://www.ez-insuranceportal.com/, for example?

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker