WW - Javanese Wedding

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, January 23, 2008 At 12:47 AM |



Click image to enlarge



Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger letha Says:

That is so colourful, very beautiful.

 
 
Blogger maryt/theteach Says:

So much beauty in the clothes and decoration for the wedding! Is this your wedding? Cute little girl, too! :)

 
 
Blogger ellen b. Says:

So very colorful...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Wow- how beautiful! I just love the colors.

 
 
Blogger SandyCarlson Says:

What beautiful costumes. Such moments deserve such adornments. God bless, and thanks for sharing this image.

 
 
Blogger Natalie Says:

What beautiful clothes!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

That's beautiful. So different from any wedding I've seen!

 
 
Blogger Neen Says:

I love all the colors, I wish my culture would accept dress like this for weddings, White is just so boring.

 
 
Blogger la bellina mammina Says:

I wish I had a Javanese wedding! Gorgeous pic.

 
 
Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel Says:

Wow, what wonderful colors. They just exude joy!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hi All,

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

That is not my wedding. The bride is my cousin. And the 'lil girl is my daughter. :D

The dress is used for the reception only. For the part where the groom say the wedding vow, the bride wear
a white kebaya
.

 
 
Blogger Sandee Says:

I love all the color. We dress rather bland here compared to this. Have a great WW. :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Very beautiful! I love it!

www.mamapj.com

 
 
Blogger ime' Says:

heheheh... i thought it was yours :D

nice pic anyway ;)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker