WW - Early Evening Yesterday

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, January 09, 2008 At 6:52 AM |


Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Andree Says:

Beautiful sun set that you took. Great work!

 
 
Blogger Sreisaat Says:

Beautiful colors. I love taking shots at sunset, too.

 
 
Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris Says:

My WW today is on sunsets too...I just have fascinations with them...love these photos...happy WW!

 
 
Blogger Thess Says:

Beautiful hues..I love sunsets and sunrises too...

happy WW and thanks for the visit :)

thess of www.thesserie.com

 
 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

Hi! It's been a while. Hope you're doing well.

I love the beautiful hues of the sky.

 
 
 
 
Blogger **"Liza"** Says:

Gorgeous sunset..i love the second photo better than the first one..;)
Happy WW! mines here

 
 
Blogger Bernie Says:

That is nice!!!!

Our WW is from closeby to you actually from when we were in Bali last December for the UN Conference! It is a soccer match being played on Jimbaran Bay beach!

It can be found at burntofferings and more at bernies fotoblog.

Happy WW!!

 
 
Blogger Eve Says:

Ooooo! Pretty pictures. Thank you for stopping by my website and leaving a comment. I noticed the typewriter picture. When I was in High School I typed on one of those.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker