Photohunt: Skinny

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, January 12, 2008 At 10:49 AM |

Skinny Chicken

more photohunt here

This is my 1st time joining PhotoHunt!

Labels:

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Ooooo, that is one yummy wings.

 
 
Blogger Katya Says:

Welcome to the hunt, and what a great take on skinny! It looks so GOOD!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Those looks delicious. Great way to start on photo hunters. Have a good weekend.

 
 
Blogger Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling Says:

I wanna sink my teeth into those skinny wings!! :P
Welcome to PH, enjoy :)

 
 
Blogger Lynn Says:

Are there still meat left in those wings?

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

welcome! and them's some skinny chicken for sure..

 
 
Blogger Hootin Anni Says:

Looks good to me. When do we eat?

My skinny photo is published now, would you care to visit with me? I'd love to have you drop by!!

 
 
Blogger Aleckii Says:

That looks good! Hey, my post is similiar to this one. You know what they say?

'GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!'

Hahha! Great post by the way-

my second week photohunting-
http://intrepidlywrong.blogspot.com/

 
 
Blogger Mommy Lutchi Says:

love chicken wings, give me some please....

Mine is up at 2Cents Worth and
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can all visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

skinny chicken wings!!! better than fat chicken wings. ;)

 
 
Blogger SnoopyTheGoon Says:

Too much of that skinny stuff and one wouldn't be able to go through a door ;-)

Have a great week!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker