Going Back to School?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, January 21, 2008 At 8:30 PM |


I've just got a job related to school stuff. And, guess what...I suddenly want to go back to school! This such a big desire burns in my heart and mind. I want to feel the excitement of doing some assignments, finishing some projects, preparing myself for exams!

They do sound interesting, don't they?

And, do you know which program I'd like to take? It's Creative Writing. I actually have applied for a scholarship--I can't afford it if I have to pay...poor me!--but, they said, "No, sorry, you are not the one!"

Tck!

But, that is ok. I just hope one day I can go back to school. It doesn't have to be now. It can wait. As long as there's a Creative Writing program, I still want to go back to school. And, it has to be abroad!

I don't ask too much, do I?

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker