Find Your Love Now

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, January 25, 2008 At 10:35 AM |

About 6 years ago, I was single. I had no boyfriend. Yet, I knew that it was time for me to get one--I had finished my study and had been working for quite some time. But, men that my friends proposed to me were either beyond my reach or didn't fit my standard.

So, I thought I wasn't the kind of person who can use the help of a matchmaker. I decided to find the man myself. I was used to the internet and had been using a program that could help me find new friends. And, I tried to look for the one that I would be spending my whole life with there.

And, I found it. And, we've been married for 4,5 years.

It is not always 'dangerous' or heartbreaking finding a soul mate on the net. I did it quite successfully. So can you.

Now, the technology is even better. Not only can you use your pc but also your cell phone to get the right man to love you. Crush or Flush seems to be one your helpers.

There you can meet new people, get to know them better and select those that meet your standards, and finally choose one.

Don't hold on into your fear. Just try to get to know the system and decide whether it fits you or not. Well, at least, you've tried. Don't just sit there waiting. Even love requires some efforts.

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker