Beautiful Mailboxes

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, January 15, 2008 At 6:28 AM |

Do you still receive non-paperless mails? I do. And, it feels just good to hear the sound of the envelopes getting cut.

Most mails would be the credit card bills and some letters from the bank--not that I have any debts or whatsoever. But, there are also some postcards from my family living abroad--there is this old lady who loves sending postcards from the places she travels to...oh yeah, she does travel a lot!

Some couriers just threw away the mails to my porch. But, the front yard is quite big. So, sometimes the mail lands on the wet lawn and gets dirty.

And, I decided that it is time for me to get a mailbox. I'd like one a white one with polished brass mailbox signature.

I went searching on the net and found these Gaines Mailboxes. You should check them out. They've got beautiful Keystone Mailboxes. Also, some other pretty designs.

Plus, they offer free shipping for today! If you have the same need with mine, a new mailbox...there is no better place to go to but Gaines Mailboxes!

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker