2008: The Year of Committed Diet

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, January 02, 2008 At 10:19 PM |

Yes, I have made a commitment to lose a few a lot of weight fat.

Why should I?

Well, frankly speaking, I think there are at least 20 pounds that I have to get rid of. I have gained 20 pounds after I got married. Guess what, I even weigh the same as when I was pregnant! Isn't it a disaster?

So, here I am, on the second day of this wonderful-promising year...wishing that I ate less. I wish I had more awareness on my body - mind - spirit. Those three are the most important aspect to maximize anyone's personal development, including being successful in dieting.

Once you hit the goal, you will feel this self-improvement.

How do I know that?

Well, I was kinda chubby before I got married. So, I was somehow being successful in dieting, once. So, I know how it feels.

Not only will it make you healthier and look good, but it will also make you be a better person.

It's not that when you're chubby you become a bad person. No. You are good. Yet, you will feel better about yourself when you manage to lose some weight, even just a little bit.

You will appreciate yourself for being successful.

Labels: , ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker