WW - My Trip to Jogja, Indonesia

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, December 12, 2007 At 9:57 AM |





click to enlarge

more WWs

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger SandyCarlson Says:

What a beautiful place. Your photos tell a wonderful, inviting story. Thanks.

 
 
Blogger Lori Says:

It looks like a great trip!! Happy WW.

 
 
 
Blogger MaR Says:

I love holiday pictures, I have to google where Jogja is.
Happy ww, loved your shots!

 
 
Blogger Tina Says:

Those pictures show a lot... must have been a great time, thanks for sharing (and thanks for visiting at my blog :-)

Have a great WW!

Tina
(Gaining insights)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Beautiful pictures - and I'm sure you have many wonderful memories too!

 
 
Blogger A Free Man Says:

Nice travel photos - looks like a great time! Thanks for your visit to my site.

 
 
Blogger Le Butterfly Says:

Lovely photos. Thanks for stopping by. Have a Great week.

 
 
Blogger Shannon Says:

Selemat Malam, I live in Jakarta Seletan as well. We will be traveling to Jogja to see Borobudur in early 2008. Any "must see travel" tips?

 
 
Blogger Secret Agent Mama Says:

Globe trotter!! I love it!! Wonderful pics. :D

 
 
Blogger Diana Says:

How fun! Looks like a great place to visit!

 
 
Blogger **"Liza"** Says:

looks like a fun trip! ;) Happy WW!

 
 
Blogger BNS Says:

Hello Nadiah - Thank you for sjaring the photos from your trip to Jogja. I like the way you began and ended the photo series with shots from the plane. Wonderful Wordless Wednesday collection.

Bobbie

 
 
 
Blogger Two Peas In a Pod Says:

Looks like you had fun. Thanks for visiting my site.
Kyla

 
 
Blogger Sandee Says:

Wow, looks like lots of good food and tons of fun. Thanks for sharing. Have a great WW. :)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker