Venice, Rome, Here I Come...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, December 11, 2007 At 11:19 PM |

Besides France, the other country that I would love to visit is Italy. The main reason is because of the beauty, and the second one is because learned the language for three semesters back at campus.

The first place that I'd love to visit is Venice. Everything I hear about it sounds romantic. I'd like to book a Hotel Venice and spend a week there.

I imagine myself take the gondola ride in the Grand Canal in Venice, take some pictures at the Rialto bridge. It would make an unforgettable memory, I bet.

The second one would be Rome. Yet, I haven't decided my Rome accommodation. Actually, I'd consider an apartment. They say, Rome apartment makes an interesting place to spend while you travel all over the city.

I'd love to dip into the Ancient Rome by visiting Colosseum. I will surely throw a coin into the pond of Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi). I'd also love to go to Capitoline Museum (Museo Capitolino) to explore the Old Masters of Great Renaissance and Baroque paintings such as Caravaggio, Bernini, Peter Paul Rubens, Rembrandt and Vermeer.

And, wherever I'd be in Italy, in whichever city, I'd be able to taste the real pasta and pizza! I adore Italian food. So, yes, traveling to Italy would make me indulge myself a lot, in many many ways!

Wanna come along?

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger la bellina mammina Says:

I have been to Rome many times when I was living in Italy, but not Venice, so yeah, take me along!!:-)

 
 
Blogger SandyCarlson Says:

Who wouldn't want to go to Italy! What a tantalizing post. That pizza is pretty tantalizing, too!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker