So, in my country it's 2008 already

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, December 31, 2007 At 11:55 PM |


Fireworks everywhere. I'm at home with my hubby and daughter. They are all asleep now.

In case you ask...

No, we're not celebrating. No party, nothing. I even am awake to get some work done.

Let others celebrate the way they like to. I prefer to be at home, contemplate, be thankful for everything God granted me the whole year at 2007. And, of course, pray that 2008 would be a better year, filled with happy days.

2008 is a new beginning for I decide to be a freelancer. A WAHM. I did start it at the end of 2007. But, the final decision was made today: I won't look for any full-time job anymore since the year of 2008.

But, I don't say that there is no chance, even just a 'lil bit, that I might be a full-time worker. Even if I will have to, that's God's will. Something that I can't say no to, I can't avoid.

So, yes, I am deeply willing to be a real freelancer starting today (January 1st, 2008) but let God give me the best.

Happy New Year, y'all!

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Yes, we're in 2008 now! I wish I can be a WAHM too..but looks like I'm heading for a more challenging year now at work and can do nothing to escape. Wish you all the best sis..maybe you can be my inspiration..

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hmmm, I'm at home with my hubby and my daughter, too -- but we have several hours left until it is the New Year. Happy 2008 to you and your family, Nadiah.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker